Our dentists such as Dr. Loubani have taken extensive training and is certified to perform this procedure.
A Dental implant is a replacement to tooth roots. Implants offer a solid foundation for fixed (permanent) or removable denture that looks like your normal teeth. An implant is a biocompatible dental appliance which becomes a part of our body through the process of osteointegration with jaw bone cells. If you are looking for reliable and long-lasting treatment for a missing tooth then go for implants. With modern technology Our dentists are trained and qualified to perform a dental implant procedure and give you a beautiful white smile. We will make sure that your when we perform the dental implant procedure that you will feel no pain and will have the best results
What are the benefits of having Dental Implants?
- Dental implants stand alone without a bridge or a crown making them very convenient for patients
- They are like a natural tooth, since the body accepts titanium you will be able to eat, chew and drink normally just as if you had your natural teeth.
- You can brush, chew and bite on implants just like natural and regular teeth
- Implants last for decades! The best part of having implants are that they last a very long time and will give you a beautiful smile!
Who is a candidate for dental implants?
- Patients who have 1 or more missing teeth
- Anyone who has a missing bridge or broken bridge that needs replacing
- Patients who wear dentures that make clicking sounds
- If you have difficulty eating or biting down because you are missing teeth
- If you want a long term solution to your missing teeth
What does the dental implant procedure look like?
- Consultation: we will meet with you and discuss evaluate what is the best option for your missing teeth. Our dentists will perform a full exam such as an oral exam, X-rays and a CT scan to ensure they have all the correct information to develop the best plan that is tailored for you.
- We will place the implant into the missing tooth area, and the dental implant looks like a screw that is made out of titanium.
- Osteointegration: this is the process where the body will naturally grow around the dental implant and we will wait about 3 months for the body to naturally accept the titanium screw.
- Abutment, After the jawbone has naturally grown around the metal implant, we add a metal post called abutment to the implant and after we wait a few weeks to let the gums heal
- Crown Placement: after the gums have healed, we then add the crowns or bridge and we ensure that the colour is similar to those teeth around the implant. We will make sure it fits perfectly with no pain.
Caring for your dental implant is just the same as your regular and natural teeth. Make sure to brush your teeth, floss and use mouthwash!
We have extensive experience and certifications for dental implants and we will make it our goal to give you the best smile possible!