What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a treatment in which you wear invisible braces to straighten your teeth and transform your smile without getting any harm or discomfort. Invisalign aligners are made of plastic that slowly straightens your teeth and they can easily be taken out during eating and put back again.
Invisalign aligners are clear, removable, and flexible so, it is easier to wear them for 22 hours a day and can be removed during eating. Invisalign treatment in London, Ontario, is the best way of straightening teeth. When you get Invisalign, in just three months it can work to make your teeth straight and correct. Invisalign aligners are customized and made according to an individual’s need and work gradually moving your teeth without metal wires.
If you are living in London, ON. and looking for Invisalign treatment to straighten teeth then see a London Dentist. It is a good choice for kids and adults who are looking for teeth straightening procedures and have a fear of metal braces that cause pain. It is also the best option in terms of affordability.
How does Invisalign work?
Invisalign process step by step:
The process of getting Invisalign treatment in London, Ontario, involves the following steps:
- Consultation is the first step; an Invisalign dentist in London, Ontario, will check your dental health to ensure that your mouth has no other issues before starting Invisalign treatment.
- Then your Invisalign dentist in London, Ontario, will digitally scan your mouth to take impressions.
- This customized 3D impression will then be printed and used for the series of aligners.
- It is suggested to wear aligners for 20 to 22 hours each day.
- An Invisalign dentist in London, Ontario, will ask you to wear your Invisalign aligners for two to three weeks and come for a checkup to see the results every two months. These aligners will help the teeth to move slowly and gradually to achieve desired results.
- An Invisalign dentist will also ask about your expectations from Invisalign and also suggest ways to achieve better and quicker results.
- The treatment will be over when the patient is satisfied with the new smile.
Who is the best candidate for Invisalign?
Invisalign treatment in London, Ontario, is usually suggested to old teenagers and adults. London Dentist, will thoroughly examine each patient to ensure good dental and oral health and give the best suitable treatment that fits them as per their needs. Begin your Invisalign treatment in London, Ontario, by finding Invisalign near me and have beautiful straight teeth to smile confidently!
What are the benefits of Invisalign?
The benefits of getting Invisalign London Ontario are many, which make it stand out from other treatments. Few are given as:
- Invisible to notice: The first benefit of Invisalign and one of the main reasons for its popularity is its invisibility. They are clear and made of transparent material, and it is hard to notice them.
- Comfortable to wear: Unlike metal braces, which are sharp and create difficulty in speaking and eating, Invisalign London Ontario is comfortable and customized as per your needs which may vary from person to person.
- Easier to clean: The cleanliness of metal braces is difficult, and every minute space might not get clean. Invisalign London is removable so cleaning them is easier, quicker, and not painful. One can take them off, clean them, and then reinsert them again.
- Great for Everyone: Invisalign treatment is for everyone, either teenagers or adults. Most adults are shy to wear braces, so Invisalign is a great option.
How much does Invisalign cost in Ontario?
The cost of Invisalign treatment in London, Ontario, varies from individual to individual. Invisalign cost Ontario can start from $1,500 and go up to $5,000 depending upon the type of aligners and complexity of the issue.