Teeth whitening at our dental office gives the most effective outcomes and is safe to your teeth and oral health. We offer many different teeth whitening procedures which we will discuss later. First, you have to know about Teeth Whitening:
What Is Teeth Whitening?
Teeth whitening is a cosmetic procedure that can lighten your natural teeth without damaging the tooth’s surfaces. Although it cannot completely change your tooth’s color, it can lighten existing shades. The dentist conducts the process, which employs higher-concentration bleaching chemicals. There are several application techniques available, and although the whitening is done in the clinic, it leads to whiter teeth in a shorter period.
What Causes Teeth Discoloration or Staining?
The main culprits are tobacco (either smoked or chewed) and foods that contain tannins like red wine, coffee, and tea. As enamel loses its youthful transparency with aging, it becomes less porous and can lead to discolored teeth. Inadequate brushing or flossing lies in poor dental hygiene and can lead to tooth discoloration or staining.
Teeth Whitening Procedure:
The most common method for teeth whitening London Ontario is professional bleaching. Your dentist will tell you if the treatment is right for you and then supervise the procedure if it is. The dental team will first apply a rubber shield or a gel to protect your gums. Then apply the whitening products to your teeth using a tray that fits inside your mouth, like a mouthguard.
At our London Dental Clinic we offer Philips ZOOM®:
Which is the most popular and convenient method for teeth whitening!
- We offer this procedure in our office and it takes about 2 hours. You will see results right after the procedure!
- ZOOM® Whitening offers patients an effective, quick and safe way to get whiter teeth with only 1 visit required!
- Our dental staff will make sure you get the right instructions and follow ups on how to maintain your new white teeth!
Benefits Of Teeth Whitening:
Here are some benefits of teeth whitening which you don’t know before:
- Better Oral Health
- Serious Self-Esteem Boost
- Speedy Procedure
- Safer Treatment
- Post-Whitening Advice from an Expert
- Customized & Professional Teeth Whitening Methods
- Effective results
- Affordable treatment
- Thorough And Even Whitening
In-Office Teeth Whitening:
You may expect to get your teeth whitened in many short sessions with in-office professional whitening treatments. Teeth whitening London at the dentist’s office often entails a series of procedures:
- Your dentist will check a tooth shade chart to determine what color your teeth are now. Estimate how much lighter your smile will be after whitening.
- To remove any leftover plaque, the dentist will use a pumice tool.
- Your dentist will use appliances to open your mouth so that the whitening chemical doesn’t contact your gums, cheeks, or tongue.
- Next, the whitening product is applied by your dentist, who may keep it on for up to an hour.
- Your dentist will reapply the whitening agent if it needs more coats.
- Your mouth is washed when the whitening procedure is complete. Your dentist may apply fluoride to alleviate any discomfort.
- Schedule an appointment with your dentist to see whether your teeth have lightened to the desired shade and determine the next steps.
Are In-Office Teeth Whitening Painful?
No, it is not. In-office teeth whitening is a delicate and comfortable process that most people find quite pleasant.
How Long Does In-Office Teeth Whitening Take?
In-office teeth whitening typically takes about an hour. The process involves a light application of gel to the teeth, followed by a laser treatment that removes the stains.
6 Most Asked Questions about Teeth Whitening?
- Can You Smoke After Teeth Whitening?
- How Long Do Teeth Whitening Last?
- How Long After Teeth Whitening Can I Drink Coffee?
- Does Fluoride Whiten Teeth?
- Do Teeth whiten strips work?
- Can You Whiten Teeth with Invisalign?
Take Home Teeth Whitening Bleaching Kit:
- We offer patients the ability to have a custom teeth whitening kit where they are able to touch up and whiten their teeth at home.
- We will take impressions of your teeth and customize a teeth whitening kit that fits your specific teeth to ensure the best results possible.
- Although there are many over-the-counter teeth whitening kits, our kit ensures you will receive a custom tray that fits your teeth to ensure you get the best results and avoids contact with your gums. This will reduce the sensitivity you may have when using the teeth whitening kits.
- Take-home bleaching kits will provide results within 2 weeks of use!
Professional Zoom Whitening Services:
There are many reasons why you should consider getting professional zoom whitening services. First and foremost, these services will provide you with the best possible results. They use the latest technology and equipment to ensure that your teeth look their best. Additionally, they will teach you how to care for your teeth to maximize their whiteness.
Professional zoom whitening services may be an option if you want a bright smile. This process is performed in the dental office and doesn’t take too much time. It’s used to lighten the color and enamel of the teeth. Zoom is a popular choice for many reasons. It is often used by those with discolored teeth, such as those who have smoked or drank coffee or tea for a long time. Some people may want whiter teeth because the teeth can become discolored with aging.
How to find Professional Teeth Whitening Dentist Near Me?
Finding a professional tooth whitening London dentist can be difficult, but not impossible. An excellent place to start is by searching for dental professionals in your area who offer this service.
You can also ask friends, family, or other acquaintances if they know of any dentists who offer professional teeth whitening services. Additionally, you can check online directories or search engines for reviews of teeth whitening clinics.
Book An Appointment with A Teeth Whitening Dentist In London Ontario:
Booking an appointment with the dentists in London Ontario is an excellent option to get the best possible service. You can ensure that you receive the best treatment available by scheduling an appointment. By booking your appointment today, you can enjoy excellent dental care.